SD Offspring

Present yourself to join the SD Guild
SD Offspring
Site Admin

SD Offspring

10 Oct 2017, 17:17

Hi brothers and sisters!

Im Offspring, SD founder and leader, and i want to introduce myself to you all.

So let me answer the questions above:

1. Your real name ? Lucas
2. Your game name ? SD Offspring
3. What is your current rating ? 309
4. What is your maximum rating ? 323
5. what hero you like ? I like mostly Hunters and Rogues, but my favorite one is Banebow!
6. What heroes you have ? I have tried almost everyone, but now I use to play: Banebow, Ythan, Garth and Baruruu.
7. telegram username ? It's @shadowdragons, and feel free to contact me whenever you want.
8. How long you are playing shadowera ? Im recent to SE, I've been playing since 2017 February, but started to be competitive only a month ago.
9. Have you played any other TCG before ? I love Magic the Gathering, and also have played Pokemon and Yugi-Oh for a while (all of them in paper only)
10. What is your age and what country are you from ? I'm 25 now, and I'm from Brasil.
11. Some info about yourself . So that we can be brothers . I was looking for some game I could play just for fun, a non "pay to win" one, and then I saw SE at Play Store. At first look it looked like MtG subtype Commander/Edh, so I really liked it. In my first weeks playing I got contact with the guilds world, beeing invited to join some of them. But I thought it would be more enjoyable to try to build a new one, with new players like me. Then I met some nice people and here we are!

Hope you want to be part of the team, and as I always say: Meet good people and then develop strong players!

Your dragon brother,

Offspring.
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us

:light: