TheFast

Present yourself to join the SD Guild
TheFast

TheFast

13 Apr 2018, 10:26

Intro:
My real name is Dimitris, but I prefer my ign due to playing a lot of games and stuff. :P Of course I would have to include my name for this to be possible, which ofc is TheFast!

Rating and efficiency:
My current rating is a "whooping" 210 which is subject to change in the near future and my maximum rating is about the same. I had been playing for about a week, mostly grinding campaign for the shadow crystals, so I can build the decks I want in order to be more active in the ladder. Having built a cute but not very effective deck, I am now playing more ladder. I am still not familiar with the meta, the must have cards etc so don't expect the most mature of gameplay from me, but I am super up for challenges.

Heroes and classes:
I started off with Serena, but quickly abandoned the quick, combo-based play-style of the Rogues, for a slower more methodic and less taxing style of wizards with Eladwen, Aramia and Nishaven. Long story short, I play mostly Human Mages and Eladwin in particular. My plans include learning more about Loest, which I bought recently, expanding to Shadow Mages, Elementals, Amber for some reason and/or Wolven. It is needless to say that I consider myself a great master of no Hero. Not even close.

About me:
I am in my mid twenties and origin from Greece. Looking into new games is a hobby of mine as I love studying their systems. Some games I have invested in include but are not limited to: LoL, CoD WaW, Starcraft 2, Skullgirls, Mtg. My tcg background is broad but unfocused as I have played a bit of HS and Mtg and barely touched on YGO. I tend to get very, very invested in games but I wanted this time to take a more chill and maybe casual approach. I am insanely prone to tilt when I can't figure out how or why I'm losing, so should I not respond to you, I might be in-game or too tilted to speak (yes this happens). I do however cool off usually easily as long as I stop playing so no problem there. My telegram username is @MustGetFaster because TheFast was taken. I am very interested in deck-building and strategies so it is more than possible finding me asking about strategy in some Mage forum, or PMing and bugging people with whom I have tested my deck to find out potential weaknesses, strengths and strategies.
Hmmm...

KOLODI
Site Admin

Re: Hello, I am THEFAST!

13 Apr 2018, 12:04

Hello Fast. Very nice and detail presentation. Thanks for that. Hop you will grow to the real dragon Fast ;)
SD KOLODI
Dragon Council
Sky above us, Earth below us, Fire within us
GMT+2 | Europe | Italy | Venice
:

Melyssa

14 Apr 2018, 06:31

Hi there Fast, nice intro there, its nice to see that you have had some background on tcg's, not that its a must, but diffenantly helps. noticed you mentioned mages abit, which was also my thing when i first started, as i mentioned in telegram earlyer to you, i linked a deck you can try out if youd like. or if you need some help with customizing something simuliar dont hesitate hitting me up.

Welcome to SD-
C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.

SD Offspring
Site Admin

16 Apr 2018, 18:14

Welcome, the FASTEST Dragon ever!

Well well I also started with serena and then fell in love with eladwen for too long, it took me like 6 months to finally buy loest and start ti play with him, then I saw how stronger he is, so nowadays I only use eladwen when I know im going to face another mage on tourneys, she is FASTER to my purpose.

I am a very fan of aggro and rush buildings, so let me know if you want to spend sometime with me (short, as we are FAST) to build something and practice!
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us

:light:

TheFast

16 Apr 2018, 18:23

Thanks a lot, though I don't know what kind of decks I enjoy. Be sure though that we will work together and that I will eventually find some deck I enjoy more than the rest
Hmmm...