Terraproxy

Present yourself to join the SD Guild
terraproxy

Terraproxy

07 Jan 2018, 21:08

Not sure If this is the way to go but ok...
HI everyone! (bows)
I want to introduce myself in order to start the game in the best possible direction haha.
I have a weird history with shadow era. I believe I first played it way back in 2011, when there was only one set and hearthstone was non-existant (call of the crystals I think, please forgive me if I am saying wildly inaccurate things,my memory is horrible).
It was for a very little while though(barely over a month) because of my school and my poverty haha.
A few years later I heard of a kickstarter campaign that promised a single player mode, but then I also heard it didn’t get implemented right after the campaign?
Can’t really remember all that well, but it certainly discouraged me and once again I drifted off for some years.
This last months I really craved for a good tcg because it seems I am having my middle age crisis and well, I remembered the game and the good art and, honestly, the quality gameplay. I was so very surprised to find a functional campaign!
And so I have entered the game 5 days ago and have spent $10 because I hit a a wall on the campaign haha.
Still, I have loved every single second of it and I want to be real part of this story from now on!
So feedback on the game and expectations...
I am a terrible player, like you cannot even imagine. And so over the years I have come to fear and dread the competitive part of just about anything game related. I quit magic forever because of that.
My main goal is the campaign, almost all of my efforts will be directed to it. So, I’m sure my decks will forever be trashed in ranked, so will spare both my humiliation and you wasting your time with my hideous subpar presence by never touching ranked.
I might go to unraked hoping is a place to have fun matches with fun casual decks, if I manage to cook up something that is semi decent, which is very unlikely haha.
Still, no matter what, the game has proven me that it has grown strong and that it is very worthwhile, even at my very limited skill level.
I really hope that I can contribute to something around here,if only a tiny bit, or I could try to be that guy that inspires something like “ boy am I glad that I am not as bad as that guy!”.
Thank you for the opportunity!

My ingame name is Terraproxy and I am a 30 year old Mexican teacher.

SD Offspring
Site Admin

Re: Terraproxy

07 Jan 2018, 22:07

Welcome board, Fernando!!!

One more latin Dragon in da house :)
I hope you will have fun with us, spread your Dragon wings and burn all heroes from the Campaign mal soon!

I used to teach too, what do you teach (and for what ages?)
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us

:light:

terraproxy

07 Jan 2018, 22:12

Right now, I teach both high school and university.
I am teaching philosophy, literature, sociology,anthropology and English!

SD Offspring
Site Admin

07 Jan 2018, 22:17

Wow, great
I fucking love teaching, and I hope I can live as a teacher in the future

I used to teach only for private students: maths, financy, accountancy, physics, biology, portuguese ... Had some students between 10 and 50 years old haha, did it for 6 years, stopped when I decided to marry, and had to focus only on my office carreer, as financial planning analyst

Im planning to start my Master's degree in about 5 years, then I might be able to have a decent job as a teacher and Live of that!
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us

:light:

terraproxy

07 Jan 2018, 22:28

I also will try to get a master degree in about 2 years.
I am a licensed philosopher, and right now I am studying Pedagogy.
After that I will do specialty in university teaching, then the master in didactic and hopefully theology.
I am sure you will accomplish everything you set for!

KOLODI
Site Admin

07 Jan 2018, 22:47

Hello and welcome to the dragon's
SD KOLODI
Dragon Council
Sky above us, Earth below us, Fire within us
GMT+2 | Europe | Italy | Venice
:

terraproxy

07 Jan 2018, 23:08

HI!
Hop to have a really good time around here!