Dragon Avatars

The Shadow Dragons Guild Identity
SD Offspring
Site Admin

Dragon Avatars

09 Jul 2018, 14:19

Guys,

As many of you noticed, Im trying to make an avatar for each of our member, with same template.
It is designed to fit well on the circle telegram profile picture, but the idea is to update our website member list screen (dragons.altervista.org) to have default avatars for all of us.

As I don't have PhotoShop, Im using PowerPoint and MS Paint, so the tools are very limited (and so are my skills).

So here are some main suggestions for you to make your own avatars:
• First of all remember that your picture must have a square format. If it doesn’t have, telegram will automatically cut it into a square, then it might not fit well in the position you want it;
• Remember also that telegram miniature is a circle, so avoid having important info on the corners of your picture, because they will be “cut” when you look at the miniature;
• That’s being said, what I did on Microsoft PowerPoint was:
1. Finding a circle frame I like, with transparent fill, so when I move it in front of the main image only the circle will appear, inside the circle you will see the main image (with dragons, heroes, warriors or whatever you like);
2. Finding the main images with most of their important details in the middle, this way I could cut them in squares and still have all details I wanted on the avatars;
3. Finding some nice fonts to use to write players name, trying to fit the font theme with the avatar theme (I’m using this website: dafont.com);
• After that all you need to do is:
1. Open the main image on PowerPoint;
2. Put the circle frame with effects and colors of your choice, in front of the main image;
3. Put the players name in a text box, with the chosen font, in front of the main image and circle frame;
4. Then cut the final image into a square, making sure that the limits of the square will be right over the limit of the circle frame (circle diameter and square side must
have almost the same size for a better resolution);

Thank you for appreciating anyways =D

Here are some already approved for it's users, others will be added here soon:
4b15bfda-ca62-46a9-8c67-c2edaa35bd8d.jpg
acnologia1.JPG
mozgogrz1.JPG
draconyx.JPG
jin.JPG
jeff2.JPG
zorn3.JPG
vinny2.JPG
sinister (2).JPG
yash.JPG
shade.JPG
shytos.JPG
nitish.JPG
nightshadow new.JPG
skelatron new.JPG
neonping new.JPG
offspring2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us

:light:

SD Offspring
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Avatars

10 Jul 2018, 11:34

Part 2:
thunderhorse.JPG
shimata1.JPG
grey.JPG
melyssa4.JPG
unkilled.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us

SD Offspring
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Avatars

11 Jul 2018, 15:06

Part 3:
deep.JPG
arnigrin.JPG
rafc2.JPG
kbone2.JPG
SD Offspring
Shadow Dragons | Leader

Sky above us
Earth below us
Fire within us